SAGE for Senior Citizens
Please note: There will be no meetings in January and February. The next SAGE meeting will be on Friday, March 9, at 11:30 am. See you then!
Wisdom. Experience. Healing. At St. Joseph Healthcare, SAGE means a wise approach to aging for you.
You are serious about your health, but you also want to enjoy it. SAGE offers a combination of benefits to monitor your medical needs as well as social and educational events that keep you informed while having fun with others.
Here are some SAGE benefits. You can be sure the list will keep on growing!
Up-to-date medical information on your own health and what is important to you
- Monthly health screenings
- Wellness seminars
- Assistance with advance directives for healthcare
Let us get to know each other! Find out what's going with on with other members and what's happening at the hospital.
- Join us for our luncheons: March-June and September-December, which offers entertainment and/or educational speakers.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter covering health topics and upcoming events.
- 20% discount on selected merchandise at the St. Joseph Hospital Gift Shop.
- Low-cost 55 Alive Mature Driving class in conjunction with AARP.
- Free physician referral service, MedCall, (800) 210.9000.
- If hospitalized, special services include a free voucher for your spouse or visitor to put towards their meal in the cafeteria.
- Twenty-four hour spiritual care services.