Patient and Family Advisory Council
Our Patient and Family Advisory Council provides a formal opportunity for patients and families to get involved in St. Joseph Hospital’s policy development and program development.
The Patient and Family Advisory Council aims to:
- Work with St. Joseph Hospital and medical staff to promote family-centered care
- Collaborate with St. Joseph Hospital and medical staff to improve the quality of care provided in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Improve patient and family satisfaction
- Offer input to St. Joseph Hospital leadership in planning and evaluating services, programs and policies
- Serve as a vital link between the hospital and community and promote a positive relationship between the two
- Contribute to the continuing education of present and future health care providers.
If you would like more information on joining the Patient and Family Advisory Council, please contact Kevin C. Flynn at (603) 884-3301.