Our experienced palliative care team consists of a hospice and palliative medicine board-certified physician and nurse practitioner, a hospice and palliative certified RN, social workers, bereavement care specialists, case managers, chaplains and volunteers. Together, we will work with you and your loved ones to enhance your quality of life as you complete or continue with curative treatment.
How we Help
- Manage physical symptoms, pain and discomfort associated with disease or treatment
- Reduce fear and anxiety with emotional support and education
- Provide spiritual care and a support system for you, your family and loved ones
- Connect you with helpful resources and support groups
- Refer you and your loved ones for psychological care as needed
Hope and Healing
We believe in a holistic approach, which means treating the entire person and providing support to their family and loved ones. We promise to listen, guide and be fully present throughout your treatment. We’ll also offer guidance in making decisions at every crossroad of your illness.