Our WellnessFirst employee health program is designed to work with local employers on all their employee health needs. This program assists in controlling costs associated with rising workers’ compensation. WellnessFirst is designed to help provide ongoing communication and easy access to health care services for your employees to improve the overall health and wellness of your workforce.
We provide expert health evaluations of your workforce, starting with a complete physical exam. These exams meet government and industry occupational health standards and requirements. In addition to exams related to workers’ compensation, we offer the following:
- Exams for transportation workers to meet Federal Department of Transportation guidelines
- Post-offer physical
- Annual exams with specific industry-defined components
- Work related annual hazmat physical
- DOT drug screening
Our premier workers’ compensation management program focuses on achieving a positive resolution for every compensation case. We want to treat your employees and allow them to return to work as soon as it is medically appropriate.
We offer the following workers’ compensation management services:
- Injury/illness evaluation and treatment
- Coordinated medical care with appropriate specialists and therapists
- Access to a full range of injury treatment and rehabilitation services
- Clinical case management including review of restrictions by phone, limited duty work plans, pre-certification processes, medical referrals and discharge planning
- Second opinions
- Case management