At St. Joseph Hospital, our physicians and health care providers provide you and your family with accessible, coordinated, patient-centered and comprehensive care. We have a complete network of dedicated and specialized caregivers throughout Nashua, Hudson, Merrimack and Milford ready to meet your health care needs. Extended evening and weekend hours are available, and all practices are currently accepting new patients.
5 Topics to Bring Up at Your Next Primary Care Visit
As we enter the new year, many patients will be setting up their annual physical appointments with their primary care providers. Along with a yearly check-up, your PCP can provide you with referrals to specialists who can further address underlying issues and assist you with your wellness journey.
- I’m Over 45 – Do I Need a Colonoscopy?
- When Should I Start Getting Mammograms?
- I’m Often in Pain – Who Do I Go See?
- I’m Always Tired – Is That Normal?
- My Hair is Falling Out – What is Going On?